- Collaborative divorce can work
- DATE: Tuesday, Oct. 26, noon to 12:45 pm EST
- Facilitator: Jeanette von Grabe, divorce coach and child-centered mediator
- Webinar consists of a 30-minute presentation followed by 15 minutes for questions and discussion
- Login information will be emailed to you prior to the webinar.
- If you are unable to attend, register for the webinar and we will send you a recording of the live webinar.
FREE WEBINAR: Collaborative divorce – can this really happen?
The answer is a resounding “yes!”
An increasing number of couples are learning this method of divorce resolution does work, and it can be cost-effective!
The Center for Relationship and Sexual Health will present a free webinar on collaborative divorce and how it can work for you! The 45-minute webinar will take place Tuesday, Oct. 26 at noon EST.
Presenter Jeanette von Grabe, a psychotherapist, child-centered mediator and divorce coach with The Center for Relationship and Sexual Health, will talk about how couples can learn the skills they need to work together cooperatively throughout the divorce process and redirect their emotional turmoil into an amicable resolution with no losers.
Divorce can be one of the most stressful times in a person’s life, but it doesn’t have to be. Join this webinar to learn more.
Participants will have an opportunity to ask questions after the presentation.